Friday, June 11, 2010

Fifty (50) ... the number of bracelets so far in my collection!!

      Finally I was able to complete my 50th friendship bracelet in my collection!!  (By the way, only my first 25 are on the website http://www.thecolorfulcollection.com/)






      These are the last 6 bracelets that I needed to finally place the second set of 25 friendship bracelets on my little website.  Hopefully it will not take long to upload and make the necessary changes with the web designer, who happens to be my sister hahahahahaha, but with her busy architectural project will see how long it takes for such a change to be in effect.
  
    Since I am done with number 50th, now I am considering in creating a different design! A design which has no name yet but it will be coming soon to your computer screen lol. 
     Well, let me concentrate on certain new ideas and refresh myself over the weekend. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy it to the max!!    




3 comments:

  1. Wow, 50 bracelets! Great job and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Jamie, sorry for taking that long to respond back...but I am not a great blogger hahahaha, I try to update this little site once a week, gee...I have even forget about comments, not a great writer but learning little by little!! See you around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it please make a video how to make it email me please memonfaryal4@gmail.com all of them how to make them please i will send a video back to u a thank u video please and thnak u

    ReplyDelete