Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wow!! the week flew by ...

yes, it has!! amazingly we are in May already, almost half way the year.  I have not have the chance to buy more embroidery threads ... yup!! am running out of those plus out of time, I wish we could have more hours in the day lol.   Well, today am going to show you my five designs:                                                    

I start with the simplest of all, the Diagonal Stripes. This design was my first one, the one that had to let me know if I was to continue making my bracelets. By the way, this one is not in my possession anymore, it became a gift for one of my best friends at work and she loved it!!




Oh yes!! this one has my favorite color ...Turquoise!! (yes, I had to keep it hahaaha). These elegant colors show the Arrow Peaks design, what a combination Black and Turquoise!  Ummm ... is that how you spell Turquoise?? lol. I don't think people write this color name too much.


Ummmm....... I had to keep this one too! obviously blue is my second favorite color, next to black, plus, it matched my jeans lol. I called this one the Sided Arrows design, since it is a combination of arrow peaks, I decided to interchange the colors for each side and voila!! this was the result.



LOL ... this design came out of a mistake while making it. This was supposed to be the shape of waves but for some reason the wave pattern never show.  Thus, decided to change a few steps and the Spades design emerged.



Now, this one is the famous wave I was talking about!! in reality I call it the Double Waves design. It is my favorite one because I never thought I could be able to create such a different design from all the popular designs.  Very colorful and enchanting!!

And with these designs in mind, I keep my journey in making these bracelets. See you next time! Have a great Sunday and a wonderful week!!  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Wow i would love to have these colorful bands for all my friends group, i am sure they will also like it, thanks for the beautiful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment. Am glad you liked my colorful bracelets, do appreciate your idea to share with your friends. They are welcome to drop by and see these colorful combinations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you make a video on how to make the slided arrows bracelet

    ReplyDelete