Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Trying to create a new design by changing color patterns ...

It is the middle of the week, yes!!
WEDNESDAY, you just gave me a new idea to try!  Since I've been making more or less the same five designs I have, this time I have decided to change not the design but the color patterns in a design.  I will make a bracelet of Double Waves design. Let's see what comes out of these four bright colors??


I will show you its transformation SOON!!  Since Thursday is a busy day for me, hopefully by Friday I could show you my colorful and new CREATION!!  ... In the meantime, if you want to see my first 25 friendship bracelets (I've been able to make since February) and take a look at my Double Waves designs, you can check my little and humble website at  http://www.thecolorfulcollection.com/   See you soon and  Happy Cinco de Mayo everybody !!

2 comments:

  1. You're supposed to wrap the strings the other way around the little cards- you know, so the string is in between the tabs so it doesn't slide right off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that makes sense, never thought of it. Thank you for the tip.

    ReplyDelete